The Neurosurgery unit has all types of facilities to perform surgeries for Head Injuries(EDH, SDH)/traumatic spine injuries, surgeries related to all tumors (meningioma, gliomas, acoustics neuromas, IDEM etc.) of brain/spine and basics of the skull & spine surgeries. The unit also has the facilities of Endoscopic Spine Surgeries to perform all the spine surgeries like Cervical/Lumbar/Thoracic.
- Low Backache/ Pain in Lower Limbs (Sciatica)
- Endoscopic surgery for lumbar spine (Disc Prolapse/ Canal Stenosis)
- TLIF-Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Cervical Spine surgeries (Anterior & Posterior Approach)
- TB Spine surgery
- Pain Upper Limbs
- Weakness (Upper/Lower Limbs, One Half of body)
- Cervical Spondylosis/ TB/ Prolapse Disc, etc.
- Head Injury (EDH/ SDH/ Contusions)
- Headache/ Migraine/ Vertigo
- Stroke/ CVA/ Ischemia/ Brain Haemorrhage
- Brain Tumours
- Seizures/ Epilepsy
- TB Meningitis