The Unit OPD is located on the ground floor of the superspeciality block in room no. 6. The OPD runs 6 days a week. The unit has facilities for all types of advanced open and Laparoscopic surgeries. The unit has facilities of HARMONIC for better tissue sealing and Advanced Laparoscopic surgeries. The unit has latest Karl Storz Laparoscopic camera set (SPIES) and CUSA availability. Bariatric surgeries are also done in the department.
- Management of abdominal trauma (liver/ spleen/ pancreas/ bowel).
- All basic and advanced laparoscopic surgeries- laparoscopic cholecystectomy/ appendectomy/ splenectomy/ laparoscopic peptic perforation repair.
- Advanced laparoscopic surgeries- lap.Fundoplication/ lap. heller cardiomyotomy/ lap. Gastrojejunostomy, laparoscopic hemicolectomy, APR/ LAR/ VARD.
- Surgeries for all abdominal malignancies- esophagectomy/gastrectomy/ whipple's procedure/ pancreatectomy/Radical cholecystectomy and liver resections.
- Bariatric and metabolic surgeries (Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy/RYGB/ MGB)