The Department is well equipped with the latest equipments like Autorefractometer, Slit lamps (Zeiss) with Goldman Applanation Tonometers (GAT), Goniolens, Non Contact tonometer (NCT Zeiss) & Humphrey Field Analyzer. Heidelberg OCT for early diagnosis of glaucoma and Nd Yag laser for glaucoma treatment and PCO management is also available.
IOL Master 700 (First in Malwa) for calculating IOL power in premium IOL's (TORIC & MULTIFOCAL IOL's) is latest edition. Heidelberg OCT, Fundus Camera (Zeiss) and Green Laser (Zeiss) for diagnosis and medical treatment of retinal diseases such as diabetic retinopathy. The department has its own Modular operation theatre with latest Phaco machine (AMO- Sovereign Compact) and Zeiss microscope.
- Cataract Surgery Topical phaco with Premium IOL's using IOL Master 700 (No Stitch, No Injection & No pain) (Latest model, First in Malwa Region)
- Laser capsulotomy
- Glaucoma Management: Trabeculectomy, Laser PI, Perimetry
- Laser Treatment for Diabetic Retinopathy
- ANTI VEGF Treatment for Diabetic Retinopathy and ARMD
- Latest diagnostic Equipment in Retina
-Heidelberg OCT(First in Malwa)
-Carl Zeiss Fundus Camera (FFA)
- ROP Screening
- Lid Surgeries
- Squint surgery
Adesh EYE Bank
Adesh Eye Bank is an ultramodern, state of art setup - an integral part of Eye Department, AIMSR. It is Government approved and fully functional.
Donated eye tissues are regularly procured, received, stored and utilized through Adesh EYE Bank.
Additionally, the eye bank works continually to motivate & create awareness amongst general public regarding eye donation.
It is equipped with latest equipments like konan D check cell plus eye bank specular microscope, 5 step Zeiss Slit lamp, Terumo thermal control refrigerator, Laminar flow
- Procuring and preserving donor eye tissues
- Utilization of donor tissues
- Pledge cards - for those who are willing to pledge their eyes
- Organ donor card - to be issued to people who pledge their eyes
- Letter of thanks - for those who voluntarily donate eyes of their dear-and-near ones
- Certificate of appreciation – to the families of eye donors