The Department is fully functional & fully equipped with the facilities of pulmonary Function Test (PFT) and Flexible Bronchoscopy for taking biopsy and other procedures. The Department has also facility for DOTS.
This is the only Hospital in Malwa to have lung volume and diffusion capacity machine.
- Management of all Acute and chronic respiratory ailments.
- Expert management of Bronchial Asthma, COPD, ABPA, ILD (Interstitia lung disease) Bronchiectasis, Occupational Lung diseases, Lung Cancer.
- OSA (Obstructive sleep apnea)
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Pneumonia, Pleural disorders
- PFT (Pulmonary Function Test)
- Tube- thoracostomy
- 6 MWT
- Diffusing capacity of the lungs for carbon monoxide (DLCO)
- Impulse oscillometry
- 6 minute walk test
- Sleep lab
- HD video Bronchoscopy
- Semi - rigid thoracoscopy
- Rigid - Bronchoscopy
- Dedicated Respiratory medicine ICU
Endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS) is a minimally invasive but highly effective procedure used to diagnose lung cancer, infections, and other diseases causing enlarged lymph nodes in the chest.
Benefits of EBUS :
- Provides real time imaging of lymph nodes.
- Allow physician to easily view and sample difficult to areas and to access smaller lymph nodes for biopsy.
- Patient recovers quickly and can go home on same day.