Center for IVF and Human Reproduction is a custom-built state of the art IVF clinic. All material used in the construction from vinyl flooring to the low emission paints in the laboratory have been chosen to provide natural and healthy environment for your embroyos.
- INTEGRA 3 TM-RI -Micromanipulator(ICSI):The world's most advanced system Helps in achieving pregnancy in patients with few sperms, surgically retrieved sperms, Failed IVF.
- LYKOS (Laser-Hamilton Thorne):1460nm, 300mW Class 1 laser for assisted hatching in cases with previous IVF failure, older age, frozen embryo transfer to achieve pregnancy
- MINC Bench top incubator: This triple gas incubator maintains CO2, O2 and nitrogen concentrations for mimicking to natural environment for embryos to grow. Increases chances of blastocyst.
- Fortuna-IVF Workstation: It is designed to work in assisted conception procedures-scanning oocyte, embryo examination. embryo transfer. It offers superior HEPA filtered (99.97% efficiency for a 0.3um particle) grade A air.
- ZAND-AIR 100C: It has an activated carbon filter which absorbs VOCs , toxic chemicals and gases and a hospital grade HEPA filter to remove particles of 0.3um with not less than 99.97% efficiency.
- Cyropreservation CVM Closed Sleeve System- cryologic- It is used for vitrification and warming of oocyte, embryo. also this is a closed system to achieve maximum cooling and warming rates and provide security during storage.
- Anti vibration table (Origio): for IVF and ICSI procedures .Decreases Transmission of viberatio to ICSI machine.
- Cryocan HC 35- Taylor Wharton: for storing oocytes, embryos and semen at cryogenic temperatures.
This unit has facilities for hysteroscopy & Laparoscopy. The unit has unique customize air handling system (clean room)- with HEPA filters and UV light to filter air coming to create pure environment to protect your embroyos. The unit is run by the team of people specialized in reproductive medicine(FNB), andralogist, counselor, and an embryologist.
- Infertility workup
- Ultrasonography (USG)
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Physiological Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (PICSI)
- Surgical Sperm Retrieval Facility TESA,
- PESA, Microdissection TESA (First Time in Malwa)
- Blastocyst Culture
- Laser Assisted Hatching (First Time in Malwa)
- Egg, Sperm and Embryo Donation
- Cryopreservation-Freezing of Eggs,
- Hysteroscopy & Laparoscopy