The department of Critical Care Medicine of Adesh Hospital is the first department formed separately ever in any hospital of the Malwa region. One will not find a whole department dedicated solely to critical patients in any hospital of the region. Being lead by professionals who have been trained extensively in Critical Care Medicine, the department aims for perfection & settles for nothing less than excellence. We are a specialised Centre providing the full range of services for comprehensive, patient-focused management of various critical care conditions. We offer sophisticated care with round the clock monitoring, adequate life support, and specialised nursing to critically ill patients.
The Centre is well-equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technology and skills to ensure the patient’s safety and superior clinical outcomes, along with the reduced length of stay, lesser mortality, and almost no infection rate, as par HICC (Hospital Infection Control Committee) protocols. Our multidisciplinary team of internationally trained critical care specialists offers 24X7 emergency care to address all types of critical patients. Some of the major highlights of our centre include:
- 24X7 emergency care
- Dedicated ICU beds with round-the-clock Intensivist coverage
- Central Monitoring System
- Isolation rooms equipped for immune-compromised and infective patients
- Maintaining quality indicators approved by NABH
- Excellent coordination between accident and emergency (A&E)
- Team of Internationally trained professionals, consultants and experts
- Offers a full continuum of diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical procedures
- Equipped with ALS & BLS ambulance service
We are committed to providing excellent patient-centred care to critically ill patients who require frequent monitoring and potentially require intensive intervention or ventilation.
Our team of internationally recognised medical intensivists holds expertise in critical care medicine and pulmonology and offer multidisciplinary evidence-based care to patients dealing withcomplex medical conditions such as various organ diseases, infections, dengue, acute encephalitis syndrome (AES), pneumonia,poisoning, an overdose of drugs, etc.
Our experts work closely with other intensive care units and all specialities in hospital for the diagnosis, treatment, transfer, referral and discharge of patients. We strive to provide the highest level of emergency care round the clock to critically ill patients, in the best possible patient-centred and safe environment.
The unit is equipped with state-of-the-art-technology and has the newest and most technologically advanced structural layout and equipment available. Our cohesive physician team and the nursing unit are setting a new standard in providing excellent critical care in accordance with international standards. Thereby, improving the quality of lives of every patient.We provide care to patients with a wide variety of complex medical problems including:
Infections of all types (CRBSI, CAUTI, VAT, VAT, Meningitis, Encephalitis, CSSTI, IE, Intraabdominal sepsis, Osteomyelitis)
- Tropical Illnesses (Dengue, Typhoid, Malaria, Leptospirosis, chikunginiya, Babesiosis, Rabies, Scrub typhus, Influenza)
- Diseases Of The Blood
- Respiratory Problems
- Gastrointestinal Problems
- Kidney Problems
- Liver Problems
- Lung Problems
- Traumatic brain injury
- Overdose of drugs
Other Supportive investigations
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Nuclear imaging
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Ultrasound and venous Doppler