Established in 2015 to meet the needs of infertile couples, the centre of Reproductive medicine and Surgery at Adesh Hospital, Bathinda has grown into one of the leading providers of sophisticated Reproductive health care. This is tertiary care infertility centre dedicated to provide comprehensive state of the art fertility & reproductive health care in personalized and friendly environment.
INFERTILITY MANAGEMENT: We provide all infertility services from simple medical management (ovulation induction), surgical treatment (open surgery & microsurgery/fertility promoting endoscopic surgeries) to ART procedures (IUI & IVF/ ICSI) under one roof. Through state-of-the-art technology, innovative research and highly trained physicians, embryologists, fertility nurses and sonologists, our centre will help to you achieve your goals of parenthood.
ENDOCRINOLOGY: We deal with all problems related to menstrual cycles, pubertal issues, precocious or delayed puberty, amenorrhea, menopausal issues, PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids and adenomyosis.
ANDROLOGY: We deal with all problems related to male infertility and sexual dysfunction. We have expertise in management of patients with absent or low sperm counts with both medical and surgical methods. Procedures like PESA, TESA and TESE are done.
MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY: Laparoscopic procedures like laparoscopic cystectomy, adhesiolysis, salpingectomy for hydrosalpinges, myomectomy and recanalization. Hysteroscopic procedures like septal incision, proximal tubal block, myomectomy and polypectomy.
ULTRASOUND: Our doctors have very good clinical skills for doing female pelvic ultrasounds, ultrasounds related to male infertility and invasive management for ectopic pregnancies: intrasac therapy. Expertise in 3D and 4D ultrasounds.
This center is run by Dr Prashant Patil who has done Fellowship in IVF from Lilavati Mumbai and had experience of 10 year in infertility. Since the establishment of this centre, we have put in every possible effort to stay abreast of the latest developments in terms of technology, equipment and research. Our dedicated team has endeavoured to keep pace with the advancements in the field of Reproductive medicine so as to provide patients the best possible treatment. Our consistently improving results have made this department a centre of excellence with results matching the best IVF centers throughout the world.
Indications of IVF
• Low / absent sperm in semen.
• Block / absent or distorted non- functional tubes.
• Irregular periods (PCOD), early stoppage of periods
(Premature Ovarian Failure).
• Fibroid uterus or tuberculosis of the uterus.
• Moderate to severe endometriosis.
• Not getting pregnant after having previous pregnancy.
• History of repeated miscarriages/abortions.
• Not getting pregnant even after normal reports- Unexplained
• Failed Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI), IVF.
• Male or Female operated for sterilization.
Facilities Available at Adesh IVF
• Infertility workup
• Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
• In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
• Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
• Physiological Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (PICSI)
• Surgical Sperm Retrieval Facility TESA, PESA, Microdissection TESA
• Blastocyst Culture
• Laser Assisted Hatching (First Time in Malwa)
• Egg, Sperm and Embryo Donation
• Cryopreservation-Freezing of Eggs, Sperm, Embryo
• Hysteroscopy & Laparoscopy
Why Adesh IVF ?
More than 70% success rate
No extra charges for facilities like ICSI,Assisted Laser Hatching & Blastrocyst culture
Assisted Laser Hatching (Process to break covering of embryo with laser
(First time in Malwa) – increase your chance to get pregnant.
Cryopreservation(Freezing) CVM– (First time in Malwa) of egg, sperm and embryo to increase your chance of future pregnancy.
Microdissection TESA – The most advanced sperm retrieval technique – helping patient with no sperm in semen to achieve pregnancy (First time in Malwa)
IVF consultant who has done FNB – Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine / Infertility (First doctor in Malwa with this qualification.)
Sonography free during treatment.
No hidden charges
For more detail read brochure.